Who we are & how to contact us
What information we collect about you
Our website does not collect personally identifiable details except in the case of IP address as collected by Cookies.
We may collect information about you via our interactions in person or through social media interactions (including where applicable sensitive personal data) when you provide directly to us. This includes:
- your full name and contact information;
- information you provide us for the purpose of registering or requesting newsletters;
- work related information, including: place of employment, job title, office contact details;
- allergies and dietary information;
- any information necessary to fulfil special requests (for example: you may provide your birthday or a colleague’s birthday when you request a cake, arrange a party or if we are serving any alcoholic beverages);
- your opinions in relation to reviews or feedback on services received or preferences for requested services;
- information collected through the use of closed circuit television systems and other security systems; and any other personal data you choose to provide to us.
Cookies collect information automatically when you use this website, including in some cases personal data about you including:
- Log Information: we may collect system log information about your use of the Website, including the type of browser you use, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); your IP address, time zone setting, products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page,
- Device Information:we may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers (such as, IP address, IMEI number, the address of the device’s wireless network interface, or mobile phone number used by the device) and mobile network information.
- Location Information:we may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. You can turn off location services for a device at any time, but this may turn off some useful features.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:we and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons.
Open positions on our team
We also receive personal information in order to consider and process an enquiry or application regarding open positions at bartlett mitchell. We may receive this information directly from you, from our business contacts, agencies and recruitment services, or in response to an advert that we post in industry press, on LinkedIn or through other career posting websites.
If you provide us with your personal information directly, we will process it only as much as necessary to assess your suitability for any open positions we have available at that time. Should we be unable to find a suitable position we may contact you to request that we keep your details on file for future opportunities. Should we wish to consider you for an open position, we will use your contact details to progress the application process and will notify you on any application forms where we collect data of how we will process the personal data you provide to us on these forms.
We are social so it’s no surprise we use social media. If you interact with us on social media, it may allow us access to certain personal details of yours. We may use your name, email address, username mobile number or other relevant contact information that you send to us directly on a social media platform or by interacting with us on social media, to send you information that we think may be of interest to you, including about products and services, news, surveys and events. We may send this via social media (e.g. Instagram and Facebook) through public or private messages or through emails or post. We will only contact you via social media with your explicit consent. You may always withdraw your consent by following unsubscribe instructions contained in the communication or on the platform.
How we use your personal information
How we use your personal data
We may use your personal data for the purposes set out below.
- For the performance of our agreement with you, in order to provide services to you, your employees, clients or guests;
- To charge you for services, process your payment or facilitate the purchase of goods or to fulfil contractual obligations with you or the company you represent;
- To interact with you regarding feedback you provided or to prepare a special service upon request;
- To market to you where you have provided your active consent;
- To communicate with you for legitimate business purposes; and
- To administer contests, healthy lifestyle or other competitions or group involvement activities and to promote our social responsibility initiatives.
For our legitimate commercial interests, in order to:
- understand how our services impact you, provide you with a better, more personalised level of service and meet the criteria you look for when purchasing similar services, including linking or combining with information we get from others to do so;
- provide benefits and services to you,
- verify and validate your ability to access and use certain, services or vouchers;
- monitor your use of our website to evaluate and improve our website services, understand your preferences, display customised content to you on our website which may be of interest to you and troubleshoot any problems;
- conduct market analysis, market research, customer satisfaction and quality assurance surveys to improve our services and hospitality offering; and
- provide for the safety and security of team members, clients, customers and vendors.
To comply with legal obligations to which we are subject:
- meet legal and regulatory requirements and administer general record keeping, business administration and accounting.
Use of information based on your consent:
- to provide promotional and customer management purposes, including sending you promotional communications;
- we may use special categories of data (e.g. health data). But we will only do so if we have received your consent thereto (unless health and safety requires us to process this information without consent); and
- for any other purposes for which we have your consent.
Disclosures of your personal data
We may share your personal data:
- between you and our clients who operate the websites where our services are provided, when relevant for the above purposes and to facilitate the operation of our business, but we shall only do so on a need to know basis;
- with third-party payment processors, payment service providers, IT and marketing support service providers and other consultants, vendors and service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or provide services on our behalf or who help us to provide the Website to you;
- with any law enforcement, courts, Government or regulatory bodies, or otherwise in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, court order or legal process;
- if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of customers, clients, team members and vendors or others;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company, or any change of management of the website where Services are provided;
- with our advisors, which includes our accountants, auditors, lawyers, other professional advisors and business contacts for the purpose of assisting us to better manage, support or develop our business and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- with any other party with your consent or at your direction; and
- otherwise as permitted or required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may also disclose aggregate or de-identified data that is not personally identifiable with third parties, including our commercial and strategic partners.
Retention of personal data
Our commitment to data security
We have in place reasonable technical and organisational measures to prevent unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use of your personal data and to keep your personal data confidential. These measures are subject to ongoing review and monitoring. To protect your personal data, we also require our third party service providers to take reasonable precautions to keep your personal data confidential and to prevent unauthorised or accidental access, processing, or loss.
Third party websites
You are entitled to the following rights: right of access to the personal data we hold about you, right of rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict data processing, right to object against profiling and your personal right to data portability. Whenever reasonably possible and required, we will strive to grant these rights within one (1) month of your request.
Sharing details of others